Skip navigation

This Question is Answered (go to answer)

4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
40,723 Views 2 Replies Last post: Jun 21, 2010 10:40 AM by SUPERCHUZZLE987
RSS
5 posts since
Jun 15, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 15, 2010 7:43 PM

Sensor Bar Problem?

This has been happening for months now. But I'll start at the beginning.

One day, I started up my Wii. I moved my sensor bar, then put it back. Then.. the cursor wouldn't come up. I put the bar back in the same spot. So, one other day... I pointed the remote at some Pokemon lights I have, and the cursor came up!

But, my main question is... is there a sensor bar problem? Also, this started to not work when I inserted the disc for Resident Evil 4 for the gamecube if that's related to the problem. Should I stick to the lights? I really don't want to though, since everytime I have to plug them in, and pull them out... and over and over. (Well, at least it works like it would with s sensor bar though)

What should I do? Any answers? (And YES, it is plugged in, nothing is broken, no wireless devices are in the way, and it's facing the correct position. I've gotten answers like those every single time...)

RIVAL_31 15 posts since
Jun 16, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
Jun 16, 2010 1:21 AM in response to: SUPERCHUZZLE987
Re: Sensor Bar Problem?

Here are the troubleshooting steps Nintendo recommends.

To make sure the sensor bar itself is working, get some form of digital camera and point it at the sensor

bar while the Wii Menu is on. If you look at your camera's display (you need one with an LCD preview) and

see lights on the sensor bar, then you know that it is functioning.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)