Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
1,114 Views 1 Reply Last post: Sep 24, 2013 1:38 AM by NIGHTFIRE5
RSS
XXTRUELEGACYXX 1 posts since
Sep 23, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 23, 2013 4:03 PM

3DS not turning on

Hi, my 3ds turns of directly after i turn it on.I know its fully charged because when i put in on the charger it charges and before it turns off the light is blue. people before have said that either the battery is loose or the something happend with the wiring. is there any way to fix this?

P.S. If it helps, before my 3ds stopped working, i had to push the power button a couple of times before it actually turned on

NIGHTFIRE5 3,718 posts since
Mar 29, 2011
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 24, 2013 1:38 AM in response to: XXTRUELEGACYXX
Re: 3DS not turning on

XXTRUELEGACYXX  wrote:

Hi, my 3ds turns of directly after i turn it on.I know its fully charged because when i put in on the charger it charges and before it turns off the light is blue. people before have said that either the battery is loose or the something happend with the wiring. is there any way to fix this?

P.S. If it helps, before my 3ds stopped working, i had to push the power button a couple of times before it actually turned on

The first thing you could try would be to re-seat the battery, as at the very worst, the only thing you'd be losing by doing that would be your date and time settings.

If that doesn't fix the problem, however, then I'm afraid your Nintendo 3DS system is likely in need of a repair. You can set up a repair for your Nintendo 3DS system by contacting Nintendo using their support line at 1-800-255-3700 and speaking to a rep there. If you purchased your Nintendo 3DS system within the past year, your repair may be covered under the warranty, and as such, would cost you little to nothing. Repairs on Nintendo 3DS system that are not covered under warranty start at about $75 and climb upwards from there.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)