Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
5,474 Views 2 Replies Last post: Oct 5, 2013 8:11 PM by SNESNESCUBE64
RSS
JACENANDREWS 1 posts since
Oct 5, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 5, 2013 7:32 PM

Wii U eShop error 107-7510

Ok so I've had the Wind Waker HD Wii U bundle for a week now and while WW is really fun, I want to buy some games from the eshop. So I plug in my cc details, verify my postal code (yes that's right, I'm in Canada) and created a pin number after asking the system to save the information. Now here comes the problem. when I get ready to actually purchase said game, the eShop system kicks back an error code: 107-7510, and the following message: An error has occurred. Please try again later. For help, please make a note of the error code and visit support.nintendo.com.

I have been trying to purchase games from the eshop for the last few days and I always get the same message and cryptic error code and looking it up on the support website yields another message that states that my particular code cannot be found. If you're going to create an error reporting system, shouldn't the database be finished before sending people to it? But that's neither here nor there, my biggest concern is getting my card to work on the nintendo eshop. any help would be greatly appreciated.

ZEKROM1000 133 posts since
Sep 8, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 8:08 PM in response to: JACENANDREWS
Re: Wii U eShop error 107-7510

maybe you can call nintendo go on miiveres or some game repair store to help you. i can't get my wii u to work on the internet at all.

SNESNESCUBE64 1,147 posts since
Aug 4, 2012
Oct 5, 2013 8:11 PM in response to: JACENANDREWS
Re: Wii U eShop error 107-7510

Here is some help straight from nintendos support website.

Situation:

Unable to find your specific error code. Please search your Wii U error code again, making sure to enter it exactly as it appears.

If you are still unable to locate troubleshooting for your specific error code, below is a list of troubleshooting steps that resolve most home network connection issues:

What to do:

• Power cycle your home network.

• If your wireless router or access point is unresponsive, power cycling these devices may resolve your connection issue. [How to]

• Ensure you are using the correct password for your Wi-Fi network.

• If your wireless router or access point is secured with a security key or password, review this password to ensure you have entered it correctly in the Wii U. [How to]

• Create a new connection on your Wii U.

• Create a new connection on your Wii U. This will ensure you are connecting to the correct Wi-Fi network and the Wi-Fi network is currently visible to your Wii U.[How to]

• Check for wireless interference.

• Wireless interference can result in a weakened connection between your Wii U and your wireless router or access point. Review your Wi-Fi network’s setup to ensure an optimal wireless environment. [How to]

Still Not Resolved:

• If the issue persists, please contact us at 1-800-255-3700. Specially trained representatives will be available to assist you, 6:00am - 7:00pm (PST), seven days a week.

Was this information helpful?
Yes
No

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)