Skip navigation

This Question is Not Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
802 Views 0 Replies Last post: Oct 27, 2013 3:03 PM by THOFF1995
RSS
THOFF1995 1 posts since
Oct 27, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 27, 2013 3:03 PM

Pokemon Y Connection Issues

I recently bought Poke'mon Y (Cartridge form) and my Nintendo 3ds and it all works fantastically except for my Pokemon internet connectivity. For some odd reason I can do anything internet related on my 3ds UNLESS I am playing Pokemon Y. I have used the internet browser and tested my connection and it always works perfectly, but the only time it fails me is when I try to trade/battle or anything else of this sort on Pokemon, it gives me error 001-0803, "Unable to connect to server. Please try again later."

I live in a collge dorm which would make a difference if it weren't for two things:

1. We have a free WiFi connection with no security passwords, so anyone may access it. (I also use this for my Macbook Pro and my cell phone with no issues.)

2. I happen to know that the router is in the room next door to me hanging from the roof in the corner closest to my wall so I am not particularly far from it.

Any help would be much appreciated; I am just dying to enjoy some Pokemon! Thank you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)