Skip navigation

This Question is Answered (go to answer)

3 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
7,262 Views 4 Replies Last post: Nov 6, 2013 2:43 PM by ANGELCHLD
RSS
RICHARDBLAZIKEN 2 posts since
Nov 3, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 3, 2013 12:22 AM

Pokemon X/Y Passerby Abuse

I've been playing Pokemon X and Y since release, and have been having a lot of fun with them, but I seem to have encountered something that I don't know how to deal with or disable. It seems a Japanese Passerby has targetted me for some reason, and daily spams me with 40-50 trade/battle requests. I indulged him a couple times, out of sheer curiousity, but after many, many rejections, he still spams the requests multiple times daily, and it is seriously hindering my enjoyment of the game. I have removed him from acquintances, but there seems to be no way to block this person that I can tell. I can't even use voice chat to ask him to stop, because as I said, he's a Japanese player. Can someone tell me what I could do to put a stop to this?

PROWLFREAK 25 posts since
Nov 1, 2013
Nov 3, 2013 6:50 AM in response to: RICHARDBLAZIKEN
Re: Pokemon X/Y Passerby Abuse

Do you have the person on StreetPass by any chance? If so then Delete the person. If the person keeps spamming you then report the person.

I suggest you level up your pokemon and then battle him, if you win he should stop but if he does not then report him to nintendo.

Call Nintendo at:1-800-255-3700      (NOTE: if you are under the age of 18 then ask your parents to call.)

GLACIUSX25 2,009 posts since
Jun 6, 2011
Nov 3, 2013 9:15 AM in response to: PROWLFREAK

PROWLFREAK  wrote:

Do you have the person on StreetPass by any chance? If so then Delete the person. If the person keeps spamming you then report the person.

I suggest you level up your pokemon and then battle him, if you win he should stop but if he does not then report him to nintendo.

Call Nintendo at:1-800-255-3700      (NOTE: if you are under the age of 18 then ask your parents to call.)

It'd be impossible to report the person.

The OP has stated that the person was a passerby/acquaintance in Pokemon X/Y.

The only thing the OP has is the user's name in Pokemon X/Y (which can be anything). There is no unique ID or anything that he can use to report.

OP, go to the PSS settings, and disable Acquaintances. Since the person has already interacted with you, they are not a "passerby", and they are not on your friends list.

This should prevent them from being able to interact.

ANGELCHLD 2 posts since
Nov 6, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 2:43 PM in response to: RICHARDBLAZIKEN

1395281_10153428406045247_436082524_n.jpg

Touch this icon and it will remove them

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)