Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
1,721 Views 3 Replies Last post: Nov 25, 2013 4:12 AM by ZIDS4SN
RSS
CRASHSG132 4 posts since
Nov 9, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 9, 2013 11:03 PM

Pokemon X Connection Error

Hi all, I've been playing Pokemon X for the past week, the game itself works fine but whenever I try to trade/battle online, I get this undescriptive error screen with no error code or anything:
http://www.ezimba.com/work/131110C/ezimba14551261958100.jpg

The 3DS works fine with the Internet as I had no trouble trading online with Pokemon Black last year, plus I can use the eShop with no problems.
Pokemon X can connect to the internet and I can receive o-powers, trade/battle requests, and the game sync works most of the time.
Upon iniating/accepting a battle/trade, it loads and then goes back to the above screen.

This is really bugging me and the game has always been like this
I've scoured the internet for over 2 hours and I've only found 2 people with a similar error, yet neither seemed to have found a fix.

Does anyone know a fix?

(Before you ask, yep Wi-Fi is definitely on ingame haha)

I've tried turning the 3DS + router on and off, I also flicked the wireless switch on and off on the side of the 3DS.

I've tried every possible thing I can think of except messing with router settings, personally I doubt that's it as I've never had trouble with it until now.

(also apologies if I posted this in the wrong place)

ZIDS4SN 4 posts since
Nov 25, 2013
Currently Being Moderated
Nov 25, 2013 4:12 AM in response to: CRASHSG132
Re: Pokemon X Connection Error

I guess you can send it too Nintendo for a look or they can tell you how to fix it.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)