Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
22,145 Views 38 Replies Last post: Dec 11, 2013 3:29 PM by MANISHSURYAPALAM
RSS
SATEL 1 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 10, 2013 3:15 AM

Is anyone else having problems with 3DS eShop after update?

I updated my system yesterday and since then the eShop does't load anymore. The only thing I get is "error code: 007-2100." I've tried restarting the system and all the other stuff it asked to do, but it still doesn't work. This is highly frustrating!

NIGHTFIRE5 3,622 posts since
Mar 29, 2011
Dec 10, 2013 3:17 AM in response to: SATEL
Re: Is anyone else having problems with 3DS eShop after update?

Unfortunately, many of us are, in fact, in the same situation, both with the Nintendo eShop and the new update for StreetPass Mii Plaza. This is likely being cause by nothing more than an overload of the servers.

MEGATRONFAN 207 posts since
Apr 9, 2010
Dec 10, 2013 5:30 AM in response to: SATEL

Yup can't acess the eshop. Havent tried streetpass yet

ONE-OF-THREE 6,027 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Dec 10, 2013 6:48 AM in response to: MEGATRONFAN

MEGATRONFAN  wrote:

Yup can't acess the eshop. Havent tried streetpass yet

I'm still unable to access the 3DS eShop, nor update the StreetPass application (both time-out and receive error codes), but I was able to enter my Wii U console eShop, and under "Account Activity", it does list that I have added my 3DS eShop to my Wii U eShop.

DADISON 1 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 6:54 AM in response to: SATEL

Same here--can't update MiiStret Plaza or open 3DS eShop. Keep getting error code 026-3051.

ANTONIOUS 1 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 7:06 AM in response to: SATEL

I'm having the same issue but I'm gett 011-3051 which is the internet connection error despite all other apps and games connecting.

ONE-OF-THREE 6,027 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Dec 10, 2013 7:16 AM in response to: ANTONIOUS

ANTONIOUS  wrote:

I'm having the same issue but I'm gett 011-3051 which is the internet connection error despite all other apps and games connecting.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

I believe that the error codes are just random and likely false, as Nintendo's "Current Network Status" webpage does show that both the Wii U console and 3DS Online Servers are "experiencing difficulties at the moment", which is likely due to the higher than normal traffic from quite a few people trying to update their hardware and/or access the eShops all at the same time.

BOX9MISSINGO 67 posts since
Apr 10, 2010
Dec 10, 2013 8:55 AM in response to: ONE-OF-THREE

ONE-OF-THREE  wrote:

ANTONIOUS  wrote:

I believe that the error codes are just random and likely false, as Nintendo's "Current Network Status" webpage does show that both the Wii U console and 3DS Online Servers are "experiencing difficulties at the moment", which is likely due to the higher than normal traffic from quite a few people trying to update their hardware and/or access the eShops all at the same time.

Yep. Been running into that one too. Hope that the traffic goes down to normal soon.

MENFOUT 1 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 7:13 AM in response to: SATEL

I got two 3ds, 1 is linked with the new nintendo ID and can't conect to eshop the other one is updated but not assigned to a nintendo id and that one can still go to e-shop without problems...

AMARK 1 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 7:25 AM in response to: SATEL

011-3051 when trying to use the eshop

026-3051 when updating miiplaza

ITSMESANTY 4 posts since
Nov 15, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 7:30 AM in response to: AMARK

Same problem here

CHRISTI_NG 1 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 8:14 AM in response to: SATEL

Yeah i had the same problem too!! First, i made the confirmation of the email, but appear this error when i tried to use eshop or Street Plaza!!

I turned off the console two times, and wait 1 min, after i made the confirmation of the email again and after this i can enter to the eshop!!

Try to do this, i hope you can solve your problem too!!

Is better make the conformation of the email typing the code of the emai into console setting or network such appear in the description of the emaill!!

Good luck n___n

SCULLINATOR 1 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 8:23 AM in response to: SATEL

Having same problems getting into the eShop after update.  Internet still works it seams since I can pull up pages in the web browser and I was able to download the update.  Hoping for a fix soon.

BLACKSVTF03 6 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 9:14 AM in response to: SATEL

Nintendo, you really did it this time! I updated my 3DS I logged in with my NNID and tried to go into the eshop, got an error 011 3051. I restarted the 3DS and when I tried to go back into the eShop, simultaneously I get an email saying that my request to delete my Nintendo Network ID was processed and now I lost all of my game downloads including A Link Between Worlds and all of my ambassador downloads!!!! and my Network ID was deleted????? All of my purchases are unable to re-downloaded (they are not available under downloads). I am very disappointed and upset! I called in customer service as soon as they opened but nothing has been resolved. I was 3 dungeons away from finishing A Link Between Worlds and now that the game is gone, so is my game save. All of my other data such as streetpass is there so I did not wipe my device.

Apr 10, 2010
Dec 10, 2013 9:22 AM in response to: BLACKSVTF03

BLACKSVTF03  wrote:

Nintendo, you really did it this time! I updated my 3DS I logged in with my NNID and tried to go into the eshop, got an error 011 3051. I restarted the 3DS and when I tried to go back into the eShop, simultaneously I get an email saying that my request to delete my Nintendo Network ID was processed and now I lost all of my game downloads including A Link Between Worlds and all of my ambassador downloads!!!! and my Network ID was deleted????? All of my purchases are unable to re-downloaded (they are not available under downloads). I am very disappointed and upset! I called in customer service as soon as they opened but nothing has been resolved. I was 3 dungeons away from finishing A Link Between Worlds and now that the game is gone, so is my game save. All of my other data such as streetpass is there so I did not wipe my device.

Dang. That's horrible. I hope that Nintendo will compensate you for your loss. Even though you can't get the Ambassador downloads back, maybe they can let you redownload what you can. Or at least give you enough money back to be able to buy what you can back via eshop. Did you or someone else you know accidently erase your id? Or was this completely out of the blue? Just wondering.

Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 9:32 AM in response to: BOX9MISSINGO

I did not delete it, it was nearly midnight and my wife was asleep so nobody else could have deleted it. I honestly got the email saying my ID was deleted when trying to go on the eShop. I had $5 on the account too and it was linked to my wii. My wii made me delete my user and when I tried to sign in again with my NNID it tells me it is deleted. My WII U downloads still work (im relieved about that) but my game save for WInd Waker is gone, luckily I was only past Dragon Roost Island. But my 3DS stuff breaks my heart because I was only 3 dungeons away from the end!. I hope they do everything and anything to recover my games (the customer service guy did see the list of games on his system linked to MY 3ds). I want my NNID back as well and the $5. I am going to be forced to start the game all over again but this time I am going to play it on the cartridge version so I do not lose my save data. They should help me becuase we have a lot of nintendo products including 2 zelda 3ds' (and we had 3ds' prior hence the ambassador) and the wii and a wii u, multiple gameboys and 2 super nintendos and n64. so we are faithful to the brand so they should in return help us.

Apr 10, 2010
Dec 10, 2013 9:42 AM in response to: BLACKSVTF03

BLACKSVTF03  wrote:

I did not delete it, it was nearly midnight and my wife was asleep so nobody else could have deleted it. I honestly got the email saying my ID was deleted when trying to go on the eShop. I had $5 on the account too and it was linked to my wii. My wii made me delete my user and when I tried to sign in again with my NNID it tells me it is deleted. My WII U downloads still work (im relieved about that) but my game save for WInd Waker is gone, luckily I was only past Dragon Roost Island. But my 3DS stuff breaks my heart because I was only 3 dungeons away from the end!. I hope they do everything and anything to recover my games (the customer service guy did see the list of games on his system linked to MY 3ds). I want my NNID back as well and the $5. I am going to be forced to start the game all over again but this time I am going to play it on the cartridge version so I do not lose my save data. They should help me becuase we have a lot of nintendo products including 2 zelda 3ds' (and we had 3ds' prior hence the ambassador) and the wii and a wii u, multiple gameboys and 2 super nintendos and n64. so we are faithful to the brand so they should in return help us.

Hmm, that is definitely unusual. Sounds like it might be a mistake on their end. Agreed.

XTKWIZARD 5 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 9:22 AM in response to: BLACKSVTF03

To above, the same thing happened to me.

I also called and they asked me to wait a few hours since the eshop is still undergoing maintenance.

However I am going to call them tonight if this is NOT resolved.

PRINCESSFAYE 2 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 9:35 AM in response to: SATEL

got both  issues

011-3051 when trying to use the eshop

026-3051 when updating miiplaza

never got no email like was mentioned though weird
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 9:37 AM in response to: PRINCESSFAYE

ya i thought it was a mistake but it really did get deleted, im going crazy. all my software is gone but of course Dinosaur office and Swapnote show up as presents on my screen, I DID NOT DOWNLOAD YOU!!!

FAT_TONY 1 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 11:23 AM in response to: SATEL

I'm getting these same 2 issues as well, 011-3051 when trying to use the eShop, 026-3051 when updating MiiPlaza.

LATERALEST 3 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 11:36 AM in response to: SATEL

I'm having the same problem everyone has. Now I'm scared of even trying cause it might delete mi NNID and lose all of my games...

In some forums I've read people are connecting to the eshop, though. But now I'll get scared  to connect to the e shop for life. Great, Nintendo, great.

PRINCESSFAYE 2 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 12:13 PM in response to: SATEL

FIXED for both issues

HOTRODBOY2001 1 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 12:18 PM in response to: SATEL

Having the same issue, having Mii Verse on the 3DS is great and all, but if it causes the servers to overload then just get Mii Verse off the 3DS.

MANISHSURYAPALAM 11 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 1:39 PM in response to: HOTRODBOY2001

yeah, screw miiverse. It is awesome, but not worth this

Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 1:38 PM in response to: SATEL

I called nintendo customer supposrt. They said it wuld be reseolved asap. Also, they said they would compensate anyone with loss of data. They actually said they would give me xtra money in eshop for the loss of all my save data

Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 1:41 PM in response to: SATEL

oh, and people, the update is not causing this. even if u didnt do the update this would still be happening to you. I called customer service, and they said that it is being caused because too many people were trying to update at once. more than expected. so the update is not causing this they told me that. if u didnt update same thing would have happened

LIFEOFNINTENDO 4 posts since
Nov 12, 2011
Dec 10, 2013 2:02 PM in response to: MANISHSURYAPALAM

Yes, I agree and understand this. Thanks for the research on this. Ppl just need to be patient.

TYGERCLAW305 13 posts since
Mar 27, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 2:01 PM in response to: SATEL

I too am having trouble updating the Mii Plaza, When it tries to update, I get this Error Code: 026-3051, According to the support page, Its about the eShop not being avialable.

LINUX2GO 324 posts since
Aug 22, 2011
Dec 10, 2013 2:06 PM in response to: SATEL

I too am having the same problem (error 011-3051), but luckily, it only affected the eShop. I was able to update Mii Plaza with no errors on the first try.

MiiVerse works fine so I wonder why it is just the eShop that is messed up. I have tried 7 times so far and it has been the same result all 7 times.

KINGTRAX999 3 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 2:58 PM in response to: LINUX2GO

I'm getting the same error with eShop.  I really wanted to buy some games today.  Shoot...money is burning a hole in my pocket.

I like the update otherwise...so far.

II-64 262 posts since
Feb 25, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 3:00 PM in response to: SATEL

Finally, after so many 011 and 026 Error codes, I've now downloaded the 3.3 update for Mii plaza and successfully accessed the eshop!

4 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 3:22 PM in response to: II-64

I am having the same problem, Nintendo's message says there is a problem scince 1:00 p.m. pacific time, today.

ITSMESANTY 4 posts since
Nov 15, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 3:35 PM in response to: SATEL

No hope here, i tried everything and i still have those error codes 011 and 026.

TYGERCLAW305 13 posts since
Mar 27, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 4:10 PM in response to: SATEL

It looks like its working now, Was able to get into eShop and update Mii Plaza.

ANIMELOVERGAL 1 posts since
Jul 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2013 1:29 AM in response to: SATEL

Thought I was the only one with downloading issues.

I hate when there's an update and I can't download if.

All I could download was the Miiverse and that's it

ALPHASTAR20 1 posts since
Oct 12, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 2:50 AM in response to: SATEL

I'm still having the issues, can't connect with either service. Nintendo, can we get an ETA on when we can actually go online and give you money?!?!?!

4 posts since
Dec 10, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 3:31 AM in response to: ALPHASTAR20

I have no problems know after updating my software.

Dec 10, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 3:29 PM in response to: SATEL

oh, the problem is fixed. unlike before, now i m able to access eshop.

unfortuantely, though, even though it works, it is very laggy and slow.

Additionally, if any of u looked at the network status now, it says all is resolved.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)