Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
9,808 Views 1 Reply Last post: Dec 13, 2013 2:11 PM by SCIENTIST123
RSS
BABS211 6 posts since
Dec 13, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 13, 2013 9:58 AM

Cannot connect to internet (Pokemon Y) Error 002-0120

When I turned my 3DSXL on last night it wanted to do a system update so I clickes yes and it took about a few minutes. I started to play my game (Pokemon Y) but did not attempt to connect to the internet. This morning I was playing the same game and I go to connect to the internet to get ot the GTS and it says error 002-0120 and says my software needs to be updated.  I could not find any update in the eshop for Pokemon Y or X ( I have both) The only update I had ever done was the one to fix the saving glitch. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now since It won't let me connect to the internet?

SCIENTIST123 405 posts since
Jul 18, 2012
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 13, 2013 2:11 PM in response to: BABS211
Re: Cannot connect to internet (Pokemon Y) Error 002-0120

Yesterday, another patch for Pokemon X and Y was released.  It is different from the saving glitch patch and does the following:

• Fixes an occasional bug causing Pokémon not to learn new moves after evolving through Wonder Trade.
  • Fixes an occasional bug where certain captions for Trainer PR Videos were not unlocked in Lumiose City.
  • Updates an Internet communication issue.

Try going to the Nintendo Eshop again to download the update.  Before doing so, make sure you set up a Nintendo Network ID and set up Miiverse.

To download the update, complete the following steps:

1. Enter the Nintendo Eshop.

2. Click on "Menu."

3. Click on "Settings/ Other."

4. Scroll down and then click on "Updates," which is under the subtitle "History."

5. Download the update!

I hope this helps!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)