Skip navigation

This Question is Answered (go to answer)

3 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
30,374 Views 4 Replies Last post: Aug 5, 2010 4:49 PM by NOA_TECH_JAKE
RSS
3 posts since
Jun 30, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 30, 2010 3:25 AM

Error Code 051099

Hi! I tried to search the resolution of my problem on this site and even on Google but I didn't find anything so I decided to post here. When I installed my router, a D-Link WBR-2310, I didn't put any securities, no WEP or WPA security. It worked fine many months... until now. When I try to connect, it says 051099, impossible to connect there is no proxy near or the access is not compatible with the DSi... When I try 15 minutes later, it works perfectly. I don't know what could be the problem, maybe I should change my router security to WEP? Thanks!

1 posts since
Aug 4, 2010
Aug 4, 2010 8:02 PM in response to: EXPAT_BLACKBOY
Re: Error Code 051099

I tried the connection test on one of my son's connections and it says it works but the games can't access the internet. His DSI is getting the same code 51099. I could really use the help. Any ideas?

427 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Aug 5, 2010 4:49 PM in response to: MOM2-6
Re: Error Code 051099

Hello MOM2-6,

In order to assist you further, it would be helpful if you posted more information about your connection. In my experience it's best to include the following:

- ISP

- Router (brand and model number)

- Modem (brand and model number, if any)

- What troubleshooting steps have been attempted from the online troubleshooting presented here:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=51099&system=DS&locale=en_US

Another option would be to contact our Consumer Service office and have a tech troubleshoot the issue right over the phone. You can reach them at 1-800-255-3700. They are available 6am-7pm Pacific Time, seven days a week.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)