Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 3 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
14,328 Views 3 Replies Last post: Jul 12, 2010 4:45 PM by TRU2THEGAME
RSS
3 posts since
Jul 10, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 10, 2010 6:45 AM

DS will not turn on

About a month ago, I began to notice my DS Lite would unexpectadley turn off in the middle of gameplay. Slowly, over a week or two, my DS Lite would not turn on at all. Even when connected to the AC adaptor, it still will not turn on. When I turn it on the green power light will turn on, bu the screen will only flash slightly and the system will turn off completley. I beleive I need a replacment battery, but is it a different problen altogether?

EARTHBOUND33 2,270 posts since
Jul 1, 2010
Jul 10, 2010 6:51 AM in response to: ZELDA422
Re: DS will not turn on

you will defenitely need a replacement battery. i cant think of any other possible problem...

_TANIS_ 1,715 posts since
Apr 24, 2010
Jul 10, 2010 7:10 AM in response to: ZELDA422

While replacing the battery may fix the problem (and is definitely a good first step), be aware that it may not fix the problem.

If it doesn't, then you will have to send it into Nintendo for repair. If the new battery doesn't help, give Nintendo a call at 1-800-255-3700

3 posts since
Jul 12, 2010
Jul 12, 2010 4:45 PM in response to: ZELDA422

It sounds similar to what happpened to my sons dsi only had it since christmas. would charge it and the red light would stay on for 5 seconds and the dsi would not come on. I had to send it in for repair because the port where it charges was loose. More than likely if it has been dropped repeatedly or water has gotten into it this is the cause, and you will have to send it in for repair, luckily i still had a warranty. hope that helps.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)