Skip navigation
11,217 Views 3 Replies Last post: Aug 6, 2010 10:24 AM by EARTHBOUND33
RSS
1 posts since
Aug 2, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 2, 2010 12:10 PM

Is there any way to play the Wii Fit Plus across the internet with a friend?

I had read reviews before the game came out that you would be able to play your friends across the internet... I was wondering before I upgraded from Wii Fit to Plus if this was true?  The items I read now do not really spell it out as possible.  It looks like you have to all be on the same machine at the same time.  Or can you 'compete' against each other on the internet by sharing scores?  Any input on this is appreciated.

THEBOYWITHOUTAFAIRY 145 posts since
Jun 26, 2010
Aug 2, 2010 12:12 PM in response to: VWBUG
Re: Is there any way to play the Wii Fit Plus across the internet with a friend?

There are no Wi-Fi functions on Wii Fit Plus. You can, however, play nine Multiplayer mode games with an unlimited amount of people on one Wii in the game.

1 posts since
Aug 6, 2010
Aug 6, 2010 8:20 AM in response to: VWBUG
Re: Is there any way to play the Wii Fit Plus across the internet with a friend?

I am looking for this kind of interaction as well. Might there be plans to HAVE this kind of "community"? One would think that the Wii Fit and Fit-Plus games would have that or should have that. I would really like to compete with my daughter-in-law so we can both be more motivated.

EARTHBOUND33 2,270 posts since
Jul 1, 2010
Aug 6, 2010 10:24 AM in response to: SWEETHAVEN2

i agree with you that it should, but wii fit plus never will have wi-fi capabillities. this is dissapointing, but nintendo will have to release  a new version of the game that supports wi-fi for this to happen. hope this helps.

-EB33

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)