Skip navigation
14,570 Views 3 Replies Last post: Jan 6, 2011 7:48 PM by NBAJAMFAN
RSS
1 posts since
Sep 25, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 25, 2010 9:02 AM

Just Dance won't work on my Wii. Help Pleasee!!

When I put the Just Dance disk in my Wii it will get to the screen about the remote strap then go to a blank screen that says to eject the disk turn off the Wii and refer to the Operations Manual.  The problem is we don't have it and can't download it. Me and my family can't figure oout what the problem is so if anyone knows what we can do could you pleaseeeeeeeeeeee helpppp.

AUTOSAVER1 635 posts since
Apr 2, 2010
Sep 25, 2010 10:48 AM in response to: BRITTTTT
Re: Just Dance won't work on my Wii. Help Pleasee!!

Do any other games have this problem?

There may be a problem with the disc. As it could be scratched or dirty.

1 posts since
Dec 27, 2010
Dec 27, 2010 3:52 PM in response to: BRITTTTT

We are having the same problem with justdance2.

Not having any issues with any of our others games....can anyone help please????

1 posts since
Jan 6, 2011
Jan 6, 2011 7:48 PM in response to: ANTBOINK

Ubisoft, the manufacturer of the game told me when I called them that the error that occurs is a driver issue with older Wii consoles.  They claim that Nintendo is aware of the problem, but is not sure how to fix it as of yet.  If anyone from nintendo would like to comment on this, I'm sure we would all welcome the input.  I'd really like to play the game, but this glitch is ruining this experience.  Like many of you, this is the only game of mine that has this issue.  A system or software update could potentially fix this, but you have to have a wifi internet connection in your home in order for the wii to access the update.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)