As the title says, Netflix was working, then stopped. We were using the disc for Netflix. Then recently added the integrated Netflix. That worked fine. About a week ago (roughly) the access failed with error code 20100. I tried going back to the disc, same error. All other online functions are working fine (Wii shopping, weather,etc..) and the online connection test passes. I was using a Link-sys WRT54G-TM with dd-wrt loaded. I tried changing to a newer Netgear WNR3500L (n speeds) with no change. Still fails. Also, we have a PS3 that also has the Netflix installed on the firmware and it works just fine, even the higher def type stuff, through the Link-sys. So this appears to be a Wii thing, or at least Wii and my system. The only thing I can think of that changed was we had to reset our cable modem (Brighthouse) a few days ago. That probably changed the router IP, and many the DNS server addresses, but as I say, the PS3 (different TV) still works just fine. I've read other suggestions to use openDNS and add the Wii to the DMZ. I will try this when I have time. It just seems odd that it works one day, then not (while all other online functions work fine).