Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
12,831 Views 6 Replies Last post: Dec 25, 2011 11:07 AM by DIVER24
RSS
1 posts since
Dec 25, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 25, 2010 5:07 PM

Only One Wiimote will work at a time

We have 4 Wiimotes, but only one can connect at a time.  Any of them are able to connect to be player one, but once player one is locked in, none of them will connect for player 2 and so on.  We have tried changing batteries and re-syncing the wiimotes but with no luck.  Any ideas?

2 posts since
Dec 25, 2010
Dec 25, 2010 5:16 PM in response to: CHICKFLIK
Re: Only One Wiimote will work at a time

I have been running into a very similar problem.  My wii mote that came with the wii works great and I can sync one more, but the other two do not work.  The weird part is that if I reset it (15 sec at start up) I can easily sync a different second wii mote but then the other two don't work.

Also, even after I sync the two, they lose their sync when left alone for a few hours.  This happens even with the wii mote that came with the wii.  This seems seriously bizarre can anyone help?

2 posts since
Dec 25, 2010
Dec 25, 2010 6:08 PM in response to: EXCALIBUR313

I saw in another post to try the Map Mode on the game(donkey Kong) and it worked...hope this helps.

2 posts since
Dec 25, 2010
Dec 25, 2010 6:22 PM in response to: COCO1001

So you need a specific game to get this to work or is the map mode universal?

1 posts since
Feb 23, 2011
Feb 23, 2011 1:26 PM in response to: CHICKFLIK

I have the exact same problem...

any of my 3 controlers will sync to player 1, but I can no longer sync my other 2 controlers into player 2 and 3 for more then 1 minute, if I can get them to sync into 2 or 3 at all that is.  We need tech support...

GEOCODYRGIA 1 posts since
Dec 25, 2011
Dec 25, 2011 8:42 AM in response to: CHICKFLIK

I have nearly the same issue.  4 wiimotes, any of them can connect as player 1 or 2, but once 2 players have connected none of the remaining wiimotes are able to connect, regardless of having  connected before.  Extremely frustrated.

DIVER24 400 posts since
Jun 16, 2011
Dec 25, 2011 11:07 AM in response to: CHICKFLIK

Alright, you may need to retry the re-syncing thing, and if that doesn't work, try unplugging the Wii for a while and see if that fixes it. Also, it's better to have Wii remotes that are made by Nintendo. Nothing works better than an original remote.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)