Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
8,315 Views 3 Replies Last post: Jan 2, 2011 4:31 PM by SHARKSIGMA
RSS
35 posts since
Dec 31, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 31, 2010 4:48 PM

Wi-Fi Not working on Wii

Half the time, when I try using the Internet Channel, Wii Shop Channel, or anything that requires Wi-Fi, it won't work. This is a reoccuring problem for me and I don't know what I'm doing wrong, can someone help? I appreciate it.

MEGATRONFAN 207 posts since
Apr 9, 2010
Jan 1, 2011 4:57 PM in response to: KAITO13
Re: Wi-Fi Not working on Wii

Try using a wired connection. BTW I love the zelda cartoon referance in the other thread

2 posts since
Jan 2, 2011
Jan 2, 2011 1:45 PM in response to: KAITO13

Try moving your wii closer to the Wifi connection. That helped me!

What I do after is delete the wifi connection I am using then re-download the wifi information and enter the password and BAM. Working wifi.

8 posts since
Jan 2, 2011
Jan 2, 2011 4:31 PM in response to: KAITO13

look at your internet router, if the the lights r blinking unusually, then u probablly need to reboot your router, to do this unplug the router and leave it unplugged for 50 seconds (this will turn off your internet and wifi) then plug it back in, now there should be a reset button on the back, press it (u might need a toothpic or something to stick in if the button is in a tiny hole) but dont hold it down, then go on the wii and delete your current connection settings, then re-enter all of it. its that simple, if it still doesnt work then i dont know.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)