Skip navigation
16,042 Views 2 Replies Last post: Jan 29, 2011 1:15 PM by NOA_TECH_CLAUDE
RSS
5 posts since
Apr 2, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 2, 2011 9:37 PM

Pokemon Black/ White and WPA

SO after many hardships my net security is back to WPA ...................

I can't find an adapter to wifi to save my life and YOU STOPED MAKING IT!!! . And you can't even play Heartgold with WPA anyway even if I went and got a DSi. I was going to go out and get one tomorow until I spent the last 2 and a half hours looking up proper information.

so is black and white WPA compatable? ... (it had better be)

is there a way to directly conect my DSlite to my comeputer in order to acces the interet for use of these games?

I can't believe with so much technology that I may still be left out of it because of something so simple.

And NO I can't just change the security settings

7 posts since
Jan 8, 2011
Jan 9, 2011 12:10 AM in response to: _SOLSTIS
Re: Pokemon Black/ White and WPA

Pokemon Black and White are indeed WPA compatible, but in order to use a WPA connection, a DSi is still required. Too bad :\

194 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Jan 29, 2011 1:15 PM in response to: _SOLSTIS
Re: Pokemon Black/ White and WPA

As you know, Nintendo DS games are compatible with WEP or no wireless encryption.  Nintendo DS games are not compatible with WPA security.  Should you have the ability to change the router settings, there are other options to secure your network as well.  A few of them can be found here: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds-security.jsp   MAC filtering and hidden SSID can be done whether you use WEP or not.

Are you referring to the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector?  If so, you may want to look here for suggestions as to where you may be able to find one.  Unfortunately, there is no other way to connect the DS Lite to your computer for Internet access.  There is no wired option.

At this time, there are no Nintendo DSi games that are compatible with WPA security.  For more information specific to the games, you can visit:

http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-us/

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)