Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
6,301 Views 3 Replies Last post: Dec 29, 2012 9:13 PM by NIGHTFIRE5
RSS
2 posts since
Jan 7, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 7, 2011 7:29 PM

Can nintendo youtube again?

Can nintendo youtube again ? needs a fix for many things web viewing ishues like youtube facebook and flash sites

_TANIS_ 1,734 posts since
Apr 24, 2010
Jan 7, 2011 9:11 PM in response to: HANSON02
Re: Can nintendo youtube again?

As you have discovered, the Wii Internet Channel only supports Flash 8. The current version of Flash is 10.

Unfortunately this is not a Nintendo issue. Opera is the company behind the internet browser, so you are stuck with Flash 8 until they update the browser.

PEZSKADOR7 1 posts since
Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 8:43 PM in response to: _TANIS_

youtube xl wuz working fine on my cosole then i downloaded the you tubechannel app and it worked fine for 3 weeks, now it creshes and keeps sending me to another video that never opens then it tells me i have to verify my connection and my connection is fine. NIntendo should be more responsable. Now i have a stupid browser that i dont use. If nintendo cant do things the right way it should stay on video games instead of bad apps. NOw My youtube xl is blocked so i cant see any videos at all.     

One Question if opera makes an update how will nintendo notify wii owners?????

NIGHTFIRE5 3,816 posts since
Mar 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2012 9:13 PM in response to: PEZSKADOR7

PEZSKADOR7  wrote:

youtube xl wuz working fine on my cosole then i downloaded the you tubechannel app and it worked fine for 3 weeks, now it creshes and keeps sending me to another video that never opens then it tells me i have to verify my connection and my connection is fine. NIntendo should be more responsable. Now i have a stupid browser that i dont use. If nintendo cant do things the right way it should stay on video games instead of bad apps. NOw My youtube xl is blocked so i cant see any videos at all.     

One Question if opera makes an update how will nintendo notify wii owners?????

As a friendly reminder, please don't go around bumping old threads. The last time this thread was active was January 2011. If you have a question, please create your own thread about the issue.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)