Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
37,487 Views 1 Reply Last post: Jan 24, 2011 11:15 AM by VVVDINOVVV
RSS
1 posts since
Jan 15, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 15, 2011 8:30 PM

I can't connect my new Wii controllers

I recently got 2 new controllers for my Wii.  When I try to sync them I am able to sync the 1st new one but then I can't sync any controllers after the new one.  No matter what order I sync the controllers in, once I sync one of the new ones I am no longer able to sync any more remotes.  I tried syncing my 2 original remotes first, and they synced perfectly then i synced the first new one and was able to sync that one as well, but when I tried to sync the other new one it would not sync.  If I sync one of the new ones first then i can't even sync the original two remotes after the new one is synced.  So basically once i sync either one of the new remotes i am unable to sync anything after it.  i have tried unpluging the Wii and holding down the sync button on the Wii for 15 seconds and starting over, but nothing works, once I sync one of the new ones i am unable to sync anything after it, regardless of which one it is.  i have also put brand new batterie in all the remotes and nothing i have tried is working.  Please help me!

VVVDINOVVV 41 posts since
Jan 23, 2011
Currently Being Moderated
Jan 24, 2011 11:15 AM in response to: STEPH821
Re: I can't connect my new Wii controllers

Make sure you are connecting the wii remotes right.  http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/setupWiiRemote.jsp

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)