Skip navigation
This discussion is locked

This Question is Answered (go to answer)

9,373 Views 15 Replies Last post: Feb 27, 2011 4:07 PM by NOA_TECH_CAMILLE
RSS
GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS 813 posts since
Jan 22, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 27, 2011 2:07 PM

Should I get a Nintendo gamecube controllers or a classic controllers for brawl , The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga , Samurai shodown anthology , SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 1 , and finally Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash Up? Or Neither?

I am a MAJOR fan of fighting games and I have always used my nintendo gamecube games to play them. However... I heard of this product called classic controller pro which got rave reviews about how good it was to use with fighting games. I have had my nintendo gamecube controllers for a very long time and they finally broke (not completely just the anolog stick). on a side note the C stick works fine. So which of these 3 options should I do? 1. get someone to repair my gamecube controllers analog stick. 2. Buy another gamecube controller. 3. Buy a classic controller pro. State why I should do the one you chose (1,2,or 3.) and the order of best to worst price wise. (Best being the least expensive. Worst being the most expensive.) THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND YOUR HELP! (ps. Please do not suggest the other two control options as I have tried both of them and I suck at both of them LOL (wii remote with nunchuck and wii remote without nunchuck.) I don't know why but i just can't seem to do good with the wii remote and the wii remote with nunchuck controls in brawl. Its ok though classic controllers and/or gamecube controllers give me more of a nogalistic feeling.   

NINTENMAN94 1,276 posts since
Feb 9, 2011

I would say buying another Gamecube controller is 1(best). The classic controller has more of a DS button scheme put into a controller. Price wise, the classic controller is a 2. Nobody really repairs Gamecube controllers anymore, so that's kinda out of the question.

I sent you some private messages, so check your profile sometime tomorrow if not sooner.

Feb 9, 2011
Feb 27, 2011 2:50 PM in response to: GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS
Re: About when I check my private messages.

Yeah, nothing to critical, but I just wanted to let you know I sent some, incase you were the type that was only on the forums for like 2 days a week.

Feb 9, 2011
Feb 27, 2011 3:30 PM in response to: GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS

LOL, I know, 323 posts WOOT! I'm trying to go for Trusted contributer status. Actually, it was an acident that I discovered the forum, but since then, I usually do 10 posts a day, on average. I do have a life though. Accept we shouldn't get too off topic or a mod will come and lock the thread( this kinda involves the messages I sent, don't worry, they're not warnings or anything).

Feb 9, 2011
Feb 27, 2011 3:48 PM in response to: GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS

Me too, the bad thing is you have to get around 800 post to be an expert I think?

Feb 9, 2011
Feb 27, 2011 4:03 PM in response to: GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS

This is kinda why I preposed the PM idea, LOL

87 posts since
Jun 11, 2010
Feb 27, 2011 4:07 PM in response to: GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS
Thread Locked

Hi, just a friendly reminder that chat threads like this are not part of the Tech Support Forums.  Please keep topics to tech support only and avoid general game discussions.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)