Skip navigation
7,883 Views 6 Replies Last post: Feb 28, 2011 4:29 PM by GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS
RSS
GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS 813 posts since
Jan 22, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 28, 2011 2:23 PM

Wii Fit plus

So after trying to handle the stress of the Wii motion plus not working we weighted ourselves on Wii Fit Plus. First my dad steps on and it calls him obese! Does it only go by height and weight or something? Or is this just some error? Cause I think its my dads muscles that make his weigh more. My brother was normal which seemed about right... BUT I WAS UNDERWEIGHT! This would be good but I don't think this info is accurate because I can't even see my rips. Do you think that my Wii balance board is having a problem weighing? (it is old... I bought it when Wii fit first came out but yet I haven't had a problem with its accuracy in till now.)

NINTENMAN94 1,276 posts since
Feb 9, 2011
Feb 25, 2012 9:08 PM in response to: GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS
Re: Wii Fit plus

Unless, one of the pressure sensors is broken, I wouldn't question the accuracy of the Wii fit plus. The Wii balance board is pretty much a super-sensitive scale. The balance board can calculate how much you weigh by how tall you are, so it's not perfect, but it should be close to the actual weight.

Feb 9, 2011
Mar 21, 2012 10:48 AM in response to: GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS

I think so. To be honest, I don't know why they called it the Wii fit plus if it doesn't utilize the Wii motion plus? I would assume that they called it plus because it has more activities on it.

Feb 9, 2011
Feb 25, 2012 9:09 PM in response to: GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS

After I answer this question, we might want to carry on the discussion via PM, knowing you. Actually, the motion plus is used in Wii Sports Resort, Red Steel 2, and (even though it hasn't released yet) The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword. But that's still not many games.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)