Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
9,873 Views 2 Replies Last post: Feb 28, 2011 3:21 PM by NINTENMAN94
RSS
1 posts since
Feb 28, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 28, 2011 2:32 PM

My wii keeps saying an error has occurred while accessing system memory, details in description. PLEASE HELP

I just got the BRAND NEW michael jackson the experience game for wii, and i put it in and the error message occured. My wii is practiclly brand new, i got it in august 2010, nothing has ever happened to it, we havent downloaded anything except for netflix and game demos from wiishop, but we dont use those, so we deleted them. The only other thing saved is Animal Crossing City Folk, other than that, we have plenty of free space , plus, we have a wii SD card with nothing on it but free space. I dont understand why my wii wont work. Is this a common problem. Is it a defect in my wii, like i said, nothing has ever happened to my wii since i got it, so i dont see what the problem could be? i called nintendo and they told me i needed to get it repaired. I just want to know what the problem is and how it could have been caused, and if its just something minor that i can fix myself! Please help i really want to play the michael jackson game, i've been anticipating this for MONTHS!!!!!!!!

GARLICANDHERBCROUTONS 813 posts since
Jan 22, 2011

Contact nintendo. If no games work on your Wii then it is the best to call them.

NINTENMAN94 1,276 posts since
Feb 9, 2011

I don't think it can be fixed manualy. If you have plenty of space, and it's still giving the error, there's definatly an internal problem with the Wii's memory. I really think sending it into Nintendo is the best option for you. Besides, if the warranty on your Wii hasn't expired, the repair is free

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)