Skip navigation

This Question is Answered (go to answer)

3 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
20,942 Views 9 Replies Last post: Jun 30, 2012 11:55 AM by GLACIUSX25
RSS
KOURTON 10 posts since
Mar 13, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 21, 2011 7:22 AM

Club Nintendo Platinum and Gold Rewards Question.

I recently recieved Platinum Status for the first time. I have been Gold Status the year before. I was wondering when you get Platinum status, do you recieve the Gold Reward (calendar) as well as the platinum reward. If not, is there a possible place that I could get both?

GREENLIGHTNINGSTRIKES151 470 posts since
Jan 6, 2011
Mar 21, 2011 9:10 AM in response to: KOURTON
Re: Club Nintendo Platinum and Gold Rewards Question.

If you get Platinum status, you have a choice between a Gold reward or a Platinum reward at the end of the Club Nintendo year. Just look and see if you can find the reward you don't recieve on eBay or a similar site.

EARTHBOUND33 2,270 posts since
Jul 1, 2010
Mar 21, 2011 1:36 PM in response to: KOURTON

yes. at the end of the club nintendo year, you can choose only ONE of elite status the rewards. but if you wish to get both rewards, i suggest getting the platinum reward via club nintendo, then get the gold reward from somewhere else, as the gold reward will be more common/ less expensive to buy.

14 posts since
Sep 23, 2011
Sep 30, 2011 5:19 AM in response to: KOURTON

I got platinum status as well, forgive me it's my first time on nintendo the site i'm still learning.  I want to know when and how i can recieve my reward.  Also if i have to use my coins or not.  One more thing does my status expire if i decide to wait till say next year?  please let me nkow and once again thank you.

POYON 88 posts since
Apr 2, 2010
Sep 30, 2011 10:29 AM in response to: KOURTON

No, the Gold/Platinum reward does not cost you any coins.

Your status expires at the end of June, and will be re-determined according to your point total at that time.

I can't remember when Nintendo was going to send out this year's prizes. Should I have gotten mine by now?

_TANIS_ 1,614 posts since
Apr 24, 2010
Sep 30, 2011 10:31 AM in response to: POYON

The prizes will be shipped by the end of the year. In the past, they have shipped sometime in October or November. You should receive by the end of the year at the latest.

MATTYMAN 1 posts since
Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 11:25 AM in response to: KOURTON

hi. i am also new to this. i REALLY need help and i have very little time. tomorrow is the end of the nintendo year on june 30. from what i can under stand is that platnum and gold rewards cost no coins, your platnum status expires with the end of the year. i want to get the platnum reward but don't know what it is. i don't know HOW to get it either. i think you said that it gives you the option on the last day of the nintendo year is this true? i need to know how to get my platnum reward by tomorrw night! PLEASE HELP!!

FITHEMASTERSWORD 1,456 posts since
Jan 16, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 11:30 AM in response to: MATTYMAN

As a friendly reminder, it's better to start your own discussion than it is to bump an old one.

For your question, other helpful Tech Support members tell me that they're usually revealed near the beginning of July, like last year.

GLACIUSX25 1,747 posts since
Jun 6, 2011
Jun 30, 2012 11:55 AM in response to: MATTYMAN

As was already mentioned, just start a new thread instead of bumping old ones.

But to answer your question, to get Platinum, you need to have earned 600 coins between last July 1st, and now (doesn't matter if you spent the coins, just so long as you earned 600)

The prizes are usually revealed the first day of the Next Club Nintendo year (July 1st) so no one knows what they are.

If you cannot get 600 coins by tonight, I suggest you save whatever PINS and surveys you have for the next year, so you have more time.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)