Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
21,050 Views 16 Replies Last post: Mar 31, 2012 5:43 AM by NINTENDOEXPERT101
RSS
8 posts since
Mar 22, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 22, 2011 2:57 PM

Pokemon White GTS Error

I've recently run into some problems with the GTS. I have downloaded the Victini Mystery Gift, I am able to connect to GTS negotiations (but connection keeps getting lost) , and my connection has full bars. I searched all over this site, and I've allowed the recommended ports for my linkysis E1000 router. A few days ago I was able to connect to the GTS just fine. Now I am unable to, and it just says an error has occured and to power down. There is no error code. Is there anything I can do do fix this? Please Help!

NINTENMAN94 1,276 posts since
Feb 9, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 4:55 PM in response to: IRISHZENMASTER
Re: Pokemon White GTS Error

Has this been happeing on a daily basis, or did it just happen once? This problem happens with me sometimes, where it will say "Connnection error. please turn off power" and I would have full bars and everything. Try waiting a few hours or so, and then go back on the GTS, and see if that helps. That usually works for me.

Feb 9, 2011
Mar 31, 2012 11:42 AM in response to: IRISHZENMASTER

IRISHZENMASTER  wrote:

Its been happening all day long. It takes a long time to load and then eventually it just says error turn off power. Its becoming rather frusterating.

This was happening to me today too. I guess if your not in any hurry to beat the game, I would just wait until tomorrow, and then try connecting again. If that doesn't work, then I would call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700.

Feb 9, 2011
Mar 31, 2012 11:43 AM in response to: IRISHZENMASTER

I would give you my friend code too, but I don't think Nintendo allows friend code sharing here. Since it doesn't give out personal info of any kind, I'm confused why Nintendo forbids this?

4 posts since
Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 6:07 PM in response to: IRISHZENMASTER

I have been gaming for a long time with a few different types of "unstable" or "high traffic" like conditions.    Please notice that when you log into the GTS, it is actually successful until it tests the status of the GTS.    During the time it is testing the GTS, it then decides at some point to give up and boot you.   For this reason I don't know.  But I can assure you my fellow Pokemon fans, that all of our friends sitting on the Trade block are safe  

4 posts since
Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 6:16 PM in response to: IRISHZENMASTER

.yeah...   my Victini  is still on there xD     To be honest I'd like it to work for about 5 minutes to get him back off them I'm out for a while.

4 posts since
Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 6:29 PM in response to: IRISHZENMASTER

Do you care about the Pokemon's nature?    I sure do.    Just curious, do you have a favorite nature type??    My favorites are the ones that don't promote any bad stats such as Hardy, Docile, Serious, Bashful, and Quirky.   I focus breeding the Pokemon with the best Characteristic at that point.   Such as,  "Highly curious"  raises Sp. Attack when leveled.   Just some hints to breeding pokemon, since I am bored as usual.   Also going to bed.   I will check posts tommorow  G-night all.  

2 posts since
Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 7:43 PM in response to: IRISHZENMASTER

I'm having the same problem and i keep getting the error codes: 13275 or 24101 or no error code at all. It's really irratating me...

1 posts since
Apr 22, 2011
Apr 22, 2011 7:07 PM in response to: IRISHZENMASTER

it happened to me today and it stunk i was about to get a reshiram and it froze and said error please turn off systems.

NINTENDOEXPERT101 124 posts since
Mar 23, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 5:43 AM in response to: HALABALOO123

Same Prob

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)