Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
54,910 Views 12 Replies Last post: Apr 9, 2011 3:14 PM by NINTENMAN94
RSS
2 posts since
Mar 25, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 25, 2011 12:40 PM

Error Code 13274 on Pokemon White GTS.

I have both Black and White. My Black game connects to the GTS fine, and my White game *used* to...but for the past couple of days, I can't connect with White. Sometimes it lets me search for a Pokemon or two before disconnecting me, but most of the time I never even make it to the "landing" screen. I have full bars of wi-fi connectivity, and my Black cartridge can connect just fine in this DS, so it's not the connection or the DS. The White one worked fine too until a couple of days ago. The only difference between the two cartridges is that I used PokeShift to bring over some of my Pokemon from SoulSilver to the White cartridge, and I haven't done that yet with the Black one. So far as I know, I don't have any "hacked" Pokemon either.

I'm really getting frustrated with this. It makes no sense. Is anyone else having this problem, and does anyone have any idea why it's happening?

NINTENMAN94 1,276 posts since
Feb 9, 2011
Mar 25, 2011 12:50 PM in response to: FRILLISHLY
Re: Error Code 13274 on Pokemon White GTS.

I, and most likely many other people are running into this too. I looked up the error code, and it said that Nintendo's GTS is getting overloaded by tons people being on there all the time, so they were experiencing some problems. Do any of the Mods have some more info on this?

Nintendo, please fix your wi-fi servers, I need to take my pokemon off the trade block.

1 posts since
Mar 25, 2011
Mar 25, 2011 12:54 PM in response to: FRILLISHLY

I've been having the same issue. The issue isn't connecting to my wireless internet because everytime I test that connection it works flawlessly. I can understand that the game is a big deal so everyone is playing it in the daytime but I've even tried doing trades 2-4 AM in the morning to no avail. Is everyone all over the world overloading the server 24 HOURS A DAY? Not sure what's causing it or how to solve it...

1 posts since
Mar 25, 2011
Mar 25, 2011 1:56 PM in response to: FRILLISHLY

nintendo please fix pokemon white servers i need my shiny pokemon back...

also the reason it is disconnectiong is because of the amount of people who play pokemon white online. and it kicks off americans because japan is priority. also the tsunami mightve knocked out power where the server is so that might bew why people cant get on gts...

4 posts since
Mar 22, 2011
Mar 25, 2011 2:50 PM in response to: FRILLISHLY

I am very frustrated for many reasons.   I think the biggest problem on there right now is  everyone is listing Zekrom and Reshiram at whatever level  SEEKING  level 9 or under Reshiram and Zekrom,  this is doubled over many times and  it is impossible to get one that is under level 9.   The excessive listing of trades that can't be achieved, unless of course you are some kind of hack, is ridiculous.....    Also other examples are shiny pokemon listed for the same things, like, Shiny level 100 Shaymin  SEEKING  level 9 or under Giratina.....  How can you breed these legendary pokemon?   You can't.   Please stop listing these impossible trades and maybe we can free up some room for the ones we CAN!!!! DO!!!!!

1 posts since
Mar 25, 2011
Mar 25, 2011 2:56 PM in response to: BLASTBERRY

Well, actually you can get a Lv. 1 Giratina (or Dialga or Palkia) in HG/SS, but I get what you're saying.

I tried getting on last night, error. I figured it was a small problem and would be fixed quickly, still no fix.

1 posts since
Mar 25, 2011
Mar 25, 2011 9:29 PM in response to: FRILLISHLY

Yeah, I am also trying to get onto the White servers. Hopefully this gets resolved in a decent amount of time. I would love to get mah baby Tepig back out from the trade thing instead of getting the 13274 error code when I land in =/.

Feb 9, 2011
Mar 25, 2011 10:18 PM in response to: FRILLISHLY

Can anyone tell us when this problem will be fixed!? It is getting annoying

FERALGATR 387 posts since
Aug 4, 2010
Mar 25, 2011 10:24 PM in response to: NINTENMAN94

It could be months, weeks, days, maybe even hours. Nobody knows. You should lay off playing for a few days.

Feb 9, 2011
Mar 26, 2011 5:19 PM in response to: FRILLISHLY

Yay! Nintendo fixed the GTS problem. Just tried it a few minutes ago, and it worked! Thanks Nintendo, GTS is back online everyone. Just thought I'd let everybody know.

1 posts since
Apr 9, 2011
Apr 9, 2011 2:50 PM in response to: NINTENMAN94

Mine's still got this problem and it's really irking me

Feb 9, 2011
Apr 9, 2011 3:14 PM in response to: PYROLIZARD

Try waiting a few hours, and then see if that helps. It was happening to me yesterday a little, so I waited 3 hours or so, went back on, and it worked. Standing next to a wi-fi hotspot, such as a computer, really helps.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)