Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
50,451 Views 2 Replies Last post: Jan 10, 2014 8:37 PM by ROHITDS
RSS
1 posts since
Mar 25, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 25, 2011 1:45 PM

Nintendo DSi "An error has occurred"... with an exception?

As stated above, my DSi has been repeatedly giving me the following error:

"An error has occurred. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off. Please see the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting."

Now, this has been going on since last July - roughly two weeks after my warranty ran dry, no less. I only recently added the 90 days about a week ago, but I doubt they helped. Regardless.

Now, the odd thing is, every time I try to access any icon from the main menu, it gives me this error... but I can still use the L/R cameras to take and save pictures perfectly.

I've read of cases where others' DSi systems just failed entirely, and I thought that since mine was somewhat different, I should ask for support anyways.

I can't afford to send it in if the warranty has officially run dry as I have no money to my name as it currently stands, so that option's immediately voided.

Any and all help is appreciated.

1 posts since
Jul 22, 2011
Jul 22, 2011 8:10 AM in response to: CHAOSZX
Re: Nintendo DSi "An error has occurred"... with an exception?

I buy up things and bought up a DSi that had that same problem. I had in the past watched a video about unexplained errors and it said to touch the very upper Left hand corner when you start up the game (the screen at start up). So I tried it and it took me to a menu for set up. Then there was a rest all and that is what I did and a couple seconds later it was ready for set up like it was new. The bad part about this is if you had games you bought and installed you will loose them. 2 days later it is still working just fine. Hope this helps! It worked for me .

ROHITDS 1 posts since
Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 8:37 PM in response to: KEVINGRIBOSKI
Re: Nintendo DSi "An error has occurred"... with an exception?

Sorry for replying on this really old thread. But my issue is somewhat associated with this query. My storage is giving me a proper. I get a error saying

An Error Occurred. Press and hold POWER to turn the system off .

It is not working. I am looking on web for solution and found this thread. anyone can help.

Things I had already tried is mentioned in this thread - http://forums.techarena.in/hardware-peripherals/1288689.htm

I get a error saying

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)