Skip navigation
4,083 Views 1 Reply Last post: Mar 27, 2011 7:38 PM by RAYQUAZA06
RSS
1 posts since
Mar 27, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 27, 2011 7:10 PM

3D blurry/doubles.

I know everyone states there is a "sweet spot" for the 3D effects to work, but based on my experence, no such area exists.  Even up close, the center images show up 2D, and the edges are doubled/blurry.  I am part blind in one eye, and I have very poor depth perception.  I know that certain 3D movies with the glasses work for me; I was wondering if Nintendo had any plans to provide ways for those of us with vision imparements to be able to enjoy the full 3D effects, or do I need to steal a set of RealD/IMAX 3D glasses next time I go to the movies.

11 posts since
Sep 5, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
Mar 27, 2011 7:38 PM in response to: CATFRIEDRICE
Re: 3D blurry/doubles.

Try tilting the 3DS away from you and having your head roughly five feet away from you ( and yes it does make it look like your trying to look away from it in disgust).

This seems to make it a little better for me as I have also been experiencing problems and getting minor headaches.

Although I imagine Nintendo wants everyone to be able to enjoy their products, I doubt we'll see any major update that will make it possible for vision impaired people to view the 3D effects. However to be honest I don't believe you need the 3D effects to fully enjoy the console.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)