Skip navigation
14,166 Views 8 Replies Last post: Apr 5, 2011 11:17 AM by FAROUK_ALAA
RSS
7 posts since
Mar 29, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 29, 2011 9:14 PM

my 3ds wifi is not working!!!

i have been trying  to conect to the internet and is not working...ohh and the 3ds dont have a mac address it says all 000-000-0000 what can i do??

26 posts since
Feb 28, 2011
Mar 29, 2011 9:22 PM in response to: ARESTEBAN
Re: my 3ds wifi is not working!!!

What error do you get when trying to connect your 3DS to the internet? Is it able to connect with the router but have trouble with getting online? Does your router have wireless encryption?

26 posts since
Feb 28, 2011
Mar 29, 2011 9:37 PM in response to: ARESTEBAN

Are the routers you are testing wireless routers? Do you have other devices hooked up over WiFi with that router that work fine? Are you next to the router when you are trying the connection test?

Do you know if the SSID is being broadcast on those routers (assuming they are wireless)?

26 posts since
Feb 28, 2011
Mar 29, 2011 9:54 PM in response to: ARESTEBAN

It's weird that your 3DS doesn't have a MAC address. I'd give Nintendo a call or just try to exchange it wherever you bought it. Good luck!

MARIOTURNS89 62 posts since
May 18, 2010
Mar 30, 2011 12:03 AM in response to: ARESTEBAN

Try entering your router's information through the 3DS's Manual Setup. Tap on the 3DS Internet Assistant for help along the way.

3 posts since
Apr 4, 2011
Apr 4, 2011 2:04 PM in response to: ARESTEBAN

I have the same exact problem , my 3ds cant find any access points even though im right next to my router, my ds lite works fine on my wireless connection but i dont know why my 3ds cant connect or even find any access point for that matter, my mac address is also all zeros

help please

3 posts since
Apr 4, 2011
Apr 5, 2011 11:17 AM in response to: ARESTEBAN

as i said before i have the exact same problem

the ds some how fixed itself yesterday and i was able to connect to wifi just fine

but then today im having the same problem , i dont know what causes this !!

yesterday when the problem fixed itself i noticed im having a regular mac address , now it is all zeros again

can somebody please help :S

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)