Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
280,054 Views 5 Replies Last post: Oct 13, 2013 10:45 AM by WESTY23
RSS
1 posts since
Apr 3, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 3, 2011 9:07 PM

How do I change Netflix user?

My sister-in-law gave us her Wii because her new husband also has one but the Neflix channel had already been downloaded by her.  I erased the channel then downloaded it again assuming that I would be prompted to enter my account information.  However, when I started Netflix after that, it did not prompt me to sign-in.  How can I change the account information associated with the Netflix channel?  Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

194 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Apr 13, 2011 1:25 PM in response to: NEEDNETFLIXHELP
Re: How do I change Netflix user?

Welcome to Nintendo's Tech Support Forums

If you haven't already, try deleting the saved data for Netflix.  The saved data is separate from the Wii Channel information.  It sounds like you deleted, and downloaded, the Netflix Wii Channel again.  For additional information, please visit:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/data.jsp#wiiSaveData

Have you tried contacting Netflix?  They may have additional information in regards to removing the connection between a Wii console and someone's Netflix account.

RETRONOMICS 92 posts since
Jan 12, 2013
May 6, 2013 8:05 AM in response to: NEEDNETFLIXHELP

Try deleting the save data of the channel, if you have a Wii game that has no save data and does not create a new save data file once loaded, you will not be able to save the progress of your game. If this does not work, contact Netflix of Nintendo. Before contacting Netflix, check if you can delete your Netflix from your Wii on Netflix's official site.

MARIOGOLFER777 2,329 posts since
Jul 11, 2012
May 6, 2013 12:05 PM in response to: RETRONOMICS

While bumping is fine, both the OP and NOA_TECH_CLAUDE are not members here anymore. They won't see this.

FUZZLE 139 posts since
May 6, 2013
May 28, 2013 10:20 PM in response to: NEEDNETFLIXHELP

Ah, that's simple, unlike what the others said.

Simply go to Netflix, and...wait sorry, that woluldn't work since you aren't the account in question.

Get your Sister-in-law to go to Netflix on a computer, then Your Account>Sign out of all devices.

its crude, but it'll get the job done.

WESTY23 1 posts since
Oct 12, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 10:45 AM in response to: NEEDNETFLIXHELP

Easiest way to do it is just watch this video and it tells you exactly how to do it. It works since I had the same problem and found no help from the other answers.

***Edited to remove YouTube video as it contained personal information in the posted username.***

Message was edited by: NOA_TECH_MIKA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)