Skip navigation
36,439 Views 4 Replies Last post: Nov 17, 2011 7:26 AM by BEARDEDONE
RSS
7 posts since
May 15, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

May 19, 2011 11:07 PM

Can I put movies on my 3DS?

I am still dealing with the lack of a SD card for my 3DS so I havent been able to try it, but would I be able to put movies onto the SD card and into my 3DS? I heard that the system will brick so Im kind of worried because I do want to move my movies from my PSP to my 3DS is there any way I can watch movies on my 3DS from the memory card? Or can I only buy movies in the little cartridges?

42 posts since
Apr 27, 2011
May 20, 2011 7:36 AM in response to: DIZZIEKITTIE
Re: Can I put movies on my 3DS?

I hate to say it but there is no way to watch movies on the 3DS. the only movie u can watch now is the music video

GAMEHATERDAD 602 posts since
May 17, 2010
May 25, 2011 4:27 PM in response to: DIZZIEKITTIE

You can only put movies on your Nintendo 3DS when the Summer 2011 system update comes out.

3 posts since
Nov 16, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 7:32 AM in response to: DIZZIEKITTIE

Yes, In a sense.

Nintendo eShop offers 3D videos that you can download, They now offer a Movie on there from Dreamworks that you can purchase.

Plus they offer Nintendo Video, Which syncs online via internet and downloads content that nintendo pushes to your device.

As for YOU putting videos on there. It is NOT possiable YET. But Nintendo is going to release an Update sometime late Nov 2011 that will offer 3D Video Recording. You can get more info on this by watching the Nintendo Direct video Found on the homepage. www.nintendo.com

Hope this Helps you.

***Edited to remove personal information. Please do not share personal information on our Tech Support Forums.***

Message was edited by: NOA_TECH_ABE

BEARDEDONE 1,636 posts since
Apr 15, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 7:26 AM in response to: FORUMUSER1178

FASTBENNY  wrote:

Yes, In a sense.

Nintendo eShop offers 3D videos that you can download, They now offer a Movie on there from Dreamworks that you can purchase.

Plus they offer Nintendo Video, Which syncs online via internet and downloads content that nintendo pushes to your device.

As for YOU putting videos on there. It is NOT possiable YET. But Nintendo is going to release an Update sometime late Nov 2011 that will offer 3D Video Recording. You can get more info on this by watching the Nintendo Direct video Found on the homepage. www.nintendo.com

Hope this Helps you.

The 3D video recording only supports up to 10 minute videos.  The update will not give us the ability to watch full length movies.  However, the 3DS does support Netflix, so you can stream movies to your 3DS, if you have a Netflix subscription.  (Note that Netflix does not support 3D movies, yet, and there is no telling whether they ever will).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)