Skip navigation
22,470 Views 10 Replies Last post: Jan 7, 2012 2:32 PM by TRONER
RSS
26 posts since
May 22, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

May 29, 2011 9:05 AM

where can i buy AR cards?

Hello. I have lost my AR cards.and was wondering, where can i buy them. i have seen the pdf document but i do not have a colored printed and would like them to be in color and on the thick sheet of paper that they came on. I have looked on the online lost parts shop from nintendo and have seen the they do not manufacture AR cards and sell them over the online store. i would appreaciate of someone could reply as i do not want to travel an hour to the local printing store to re-print them. Thank you!

GUILE0931 178 posts since
May 1, 2011
May 29, 2011 9:08 AM in response to: DARTHEVER
Re: where can i buy AR cards?

unfortuanately you cannot

GUILE0931 178 posts since
May 1, 2011
May 29, 2011 9:20 AM in response to: DARTHEVER

Nintendo has there reasons but I suggest if you REALLY wanna know you can email Nintendo

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform.jsp

1 posts since
Aug 18, 2011
Jan 8, 2012 6:15 AM in response to: GUILE0931

i just called and told them that i dont have a printer and they are going to mail them to me. they cost two dollars and two dollars shipping to me. so the good news is you can get replacement ar cards without buying a new system

BEARDEDONE 1,636 posts since
Apr 15, 2011
Aug 19, 2011 9:29 AM in response to: CINCINNATIJOSHNB

CINCINNATIJOSHNB  wrote:

i just called and told them that i dont have a printer and they are going to mail them to me. they cost two dollars and two dollars shipping to ****. so the good news is you can get replacement ar cards without buying a new system

I think you just answered the question.  Just wanted to add that Nintendo's number is 1-800-255-3700.

Also, even though your username probably gives it away, you are not supposed to give out personal info here, such as the name of your state, unless this information is essential to the technical issue being discussed.

Apr 15, 2011
May 29, 2011 11:20 PM in response to: DARTHEVER

Go here:  http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/ar_download.jsp

And print them out.  You do not need a color printer, they should work fine in black and white.  They do not need to be printed on card stock; regular paper is fine.  I've seen that some people have drawn the cards free hand in pencil, and these drawings work as replacements, too.

If you really want new cards, you could by another 3DS, I suppose....

DSI'S 414 posts since
May 8, 2010
Aug 18, 2011 5:07 PM in response to: BEARDEDONE

If you are a Club Nintendo member you could order the double sided, giant AR card.

GLACIUSX25 2,038 posts since
Jun 6, 2011
Aug 18, 2011 5:37 PM in response to: BEARDEDONE

The only thing the 3DS does is recognize color really.

Someone took the Question Block AR card, cut out the question block, put it on a pink surface, and Kirby appeared.

Apr 15, 2011
Aug 19, 2011 8:18 AM in response to: GLACIUSX25

I had that happen with my question block card.  I didn't modify it.  I think the lighting was bad and the 3DS was confused.

TRONER 1 posts since
Jan 7, 2012
Jan 7, 2012 2:32 PM in response to: DARTHEVER

well you canoot but make your own ar cards they work look it up at youtube

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)