Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
5,411 Views 1 Reply Last post: Jun 9, 2011 6:23 AM by E-DUDNETNIN
RSS
1 posts since
Jun 4, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 4, 2011 11:20 AM

samsung sch-lc11 4g mobile hotspot connectivity

i recently dropped u-verse which utilized a 2WIRE connection which had very few problems.  i now connect wirelessly with the hotspot indicated on the subject line.  i've configured correctly and am able to watch netflix movies and connect but am having problems playing mariokart.  sometimes it works, most of the time i get dropped in the middle of a race.  i have checked the message errors and come to find that there are some issues with my connection method (verizone wireless).  i guess to make this short, am i going to be able to fix this so that i can continue to play mariokart online or am i in a hole?  i've seen pages where i should manually configure the connection, but there are no set values for the samsung 4G hotspot.  Anyone else trying to do this?

i will appreciate any input.

Thanks

E-DUDNETNIN 465 posts since
Apr 5, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
Jun 9, 2011 6:23 AM in response to: GONZ0826
Re: samsung sch-lc11 4g mobile hotspot connectivity

Since you are using a Cellular based internet connection to connect, you are most likely going to have issues when playing on some games. There's usually nothing you can do, unless you plan on getting another ISP. Do you know if there is an error code when you try to play Mario Kart?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)