Skip navigation
8,023 Views 1 Reply Last post: Dec 26, 2011 6:31 AM by COFFEETIME0110
RSS
1 posts since
Mar 4, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 6, 2011 2:52 PM

"3DS Could Not Connect to the Internet"

Hi, I'm having a few problems with my 3DS and being able to connect it to the internet. I've set up a connection to our router, typed in the correct security code (we use WPA2, and have an Actiontec GT724-WG router), and yet when I test connection it always comes up with the Error Code 003-2101, which says that the 3DS "Could Not Connect to the Internet". The weird thing is that when I'm just at the main menu/dashboard for the 3ds, the upper left corner says 'Internet" and displays bars as if I actually am connected to the internet. Any and all help would be appreciated -- I'm just hoping to get this to work soon so that I may use the Eshop.

COFFEETIME0110 1 posts since
Dec 26, 2011
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 26, 2011 6:31 AM in response to: ASHENFINALITY
Re: "3DS Could Not Connect to the Internet"
Error code 003-2101:
Problem: Can't connect to internet but connection to router is fine.
Culprit: Pokedex 3D and/or Movie Player are the source of the problem.
Solutions: Launch Pokedex 3D and do an update on SpotPass just by completing the setup. Then quit (close the app on background). Launch Movie Player and set the auto download on background. Then quit (close the app on background). After that, internet connection should be functional again.
If the Movie Player fails to connect, launch Systems Settings. Go to Internet Settings > Nintendo DS Connection. This is the second WiFi setup on top of the newer one. Some of the apps from Nintendo downloads can't use the newer 3DS system settings. They relies on the older DS system settings' setup. So the 3DS actually has two WiFi setups: one for the newer apps and one for the older apps.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)