Skip navigation
16,447 Views 11 Replies Last post: Aug 19, 2011 4:26 PM by MBDAWG
RSS
4 posts since
Jun 8, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 8, 2011 7:35 AM

Can not download E3 previews; Error Code: 007-2913

I've been very interested to download these videos onto my 3DS from the eShop, like Luigi's Mansion 2 and Animal Crossing. But every time I've tried I have gotten the error code 007-2913 and it tells me to try again later. I have been trying this since yesterday. The furthest I can ever get is halfway then it suddenly slows down until it gives me the error code. Can anyone tell me what I should do?

4 posts since
Jun 8, 2011
Jun 8, 2011 8:25 AM in response to: DARKEDGE
Re: Can not download E3 previews; Error Code: 007-2913

I've been having this same problem ever since I downloaded the update.

I couldn't even download Excite Bike or anything...

I've been searching the net couldn't find any info about this either.

BEARDEDONE 1,636 posts since
Apr 15, 2011
Jun 8, 2011 10:21 AM in response to: DARKEDGE

I had trouble with the Luigi's mansion video, too.  I waited until later at night, and I was able to download it just fine.  It looks cool, by the way.

I think the error occurs because there is a lot of network congestion, since everyone is using this service right after the update came out.

4 posts since
Apr 8, 2011
Jun 8, 2011 7:51 PM in response to: BEARDEDONE

I'm having the exact same issues. Everything's set up correctly I was able to dl the update fine and use the browser on the 3ds but everytime I try to download a video I keep getting this stupid error. The error code look up on Nintendos site says it's dropping the connection to the wireless connection. It's really getting frustrating.

59 posts since
Jun 6, 2011
Jun 8, 2011 8:21 PM in response to: DARKEDGE

wake up at 3am to 5am of the morning and you will download all the stuff you want almost instantly without error message or wait several days after the crazy fans calm down to download it

4 posts since
Apr 8, 2011
Jun 8, 2011 8:43 PM in response to: DARKEDGE

Well I figured it out on my end. It has nothing to do with clogged servers or anything. I just downloaded every video without a hitch. It has something to do with the firewall blocking the 3DS.

So here's what I did. I gave my 3DS a static ip and added it to the dmz, but even with that my router was still blocking it, and port forwarding doesn't help either. So I completely disabled my firewall and now it's downloading with no problems. I wouldn't suggest this as a long term solution though since youd be running no firewall. So just turn your firewall off when you want to dl something, then when you're done immediately turn it back on. Try that and hopefully it should work if you're having problems. Unfortunately I can't give exact directions on how to do this though since everyones router is different, but figure out your router model and look it up on google for how to disable your firewall specific to your router.

4 posts since
Jun 8, 2011
Jun 9, 2011 4:19 PM in response to: HELLODRJECKYLL

Dude, I love you!

That worked for me, too!

I've almost gotten every video with nary a hitch.

4 posts since
Apr 8, 2011
Jun 13, 2011 3:53 PM in response to: KUDOFANX

Hah thanks I'm glad I was able to help someone. Hopefully it helps morepeople too.

1 posts since
Jun 10, 2011
Jun 10, 2011 11:59 AM in response to: HELLODRJECKYLL

I disabled my firewall to my router and added the MAC Address to the DMZ, but i still only get to about 10% before I get the same error code. This seems to only happen at my house, with my router. At a friend's house or at a public place with unsecure Wi-Fi, I can download just fine. I had the same problem updating the system as well from 1.0 to 1.1 and to 2.0

8 posts since
Jun 12, 2011
Jun 12, 2011 8:55 PM in response to: DARKEDGE

I keep on getting error code 005-6535, it wont even let me start dl-ing it

1 posts since
Aug 19, 2011
Aug 19, 2011 4:26 PM in response to: DARKEDGE

I am having this exact same problem! I keep on trying to download Crystal Monsters in the shop, and I get the same error code.  The thing is, I can't disable my dad's firewall. He wouldn't let me.  This makes me really mad because I spent my money on it, and I can't even play! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)