Skip navigation
57,008 Views 8 Replies Last post: Nov 7, 2013 4:40 PM by TOMED
RSS
6 posts since
Jun 6, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 8, 2011 4:40 PM

Problems with accessing the shop (Error Code 007-2100)

My 3DS will connect to the internet perfectly during a connection test, but whenever I try to connect to the Shop I get the error code: 007-2100. I'm becoming more than a little frustrated with this...I already had to use a different wifi source just to install the update and now I can't even get the store to work at my house. I'm seriously considering selling this thing if I can't even access half of the features :/

59 posts since
Jun 6, 2011
Jun 8, 2011 5:02 PM in response to: ZEROSHADOWS
Re: Problems with accessing the shop (Error Code 007-2100)

Keep trying dude, the same happens to me this code and the one 505, after several try my system take the update, same happens with the eshops so be prepared to try several times to downloads games too

59 posts since
Jun 6, 2011
Jun 8, 2011 5:48 PM in response to: ZEROSHADOWS

No the internet is not the problems, I have a psp go and never lost the connection, the problem is with the 3ds, a gamestop repre. told me today that this is because the heavy traffics Nintendo is received since monday and for the weekend they expected the situation to calm down , one things that you can do is awake at the early morning 4am to 5am and you can updated the system and downloads games with almost no error code

11 posts since
Jun 7, 2011
Jun 8, 2011 6:41 PM in response to: ZEROSHADOWS

btw, u mioght wanna call nintendo, they dont always respond to emails (JST SAYIN)

sorry

1 posts since
Jul 1, 2011
Jan 20, 2012 12:14 PM in response to: ZEROSHADOWS

I am having the exact same problem! Internet and updates and everything else work fine but I can't ever seem to access eShop. Very frustarting! I try and try and try but always seems to fail. I have emailed too. They have always always replied in the past but with the holiday I'm sure it will be a while.

VIGOROUS 1 posts since
Apr 12, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 3:51 PM in response to: ZEROSHADOWS

I'm having the exact same issue. I tried looking up the error code, but couldn't find any useful information.
Does anybody know if this is just a serverside issue? Is there just too much traffic on the e-shop currently?
Or is it a time out issue? My internet is going slower than usual, so perhaps the connection is just taking too long and timing out?

Any help would be appreciated.

TOMED 2 posts since
Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 4:40 PM in response to: VIGOROUS

This is an issue with Nintendo's servers being overloaded. I am currently getting this error at the exact same time that the eShop on the Wii U is getting the error code 111-9000. Do not do anything to your system, just wait it out and try again later (possibly at a time when there would be less traffic).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)