Skip navigation

This Question is Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 4 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
8,025 Views 5 Replies Last post: Jun 8, 2011 11:20 PM by BUTTFEE
RSS
4 posts since
Jun 8, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 8, 2011 10:13 PM

DSI XL transfer to 3DS dsi ware games ? Play still on the DSI XL?

Can you still play the DSware games on the DSI xl after the transfer to The 3DS system?

I'm not going to transfer any games until I know there isn't a problem with freezing....and if I can't still play them on my

DSI XL...

Nintendo Points?

Can you use Nintendo points on 3ds I know they won't transfer... but what's with the $4.99 and $1.99 games in the new E Shop? How does that equal the nintendo point cards i got as gifts?

BRANDOS12 219 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Jun 8, 2011 10:19 PM in response to: BUTTFEE
Re: DSI XL transfer to 3DS dsi ware games ? Play still on the DSI XL?

No, once the games are transferred to the Nintendo 3DS they are deleted from the DSi. Also if it freezes, just turn off the DSi, turn it back on, and continue transferring using Custom Transfer and manually transferring the remainder of the DSiWare titles. This is more work, but it works.

BRANDOS12 219 posts since
Apr 1, 2010
Jun 8, 2011 11:09 PM in response to: BUTTFEE
Re: DSI XL transfer to 3DS dsi ware games ? Play still on the DSI XL?

If you want to download it on the DSi again, you are going to have to re-purchase it.

The difference between 'Downloaded' and 'Downloadable' is that 'Downloaded' is shown when the DSiWare application is already downloaded onto the System Memory. 'Downloadable' means that the application was purchased, but is not on your system memory. When it says 'Downloadable', you can download the game for free.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)